Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tea Time!

I always enjoy a warm cup of tea almost every morning and I consider it to one of my breakfast items. I usually drink a glass of water and a cup of tea every morning before I eat anything. I know some people love their tea with milk or sugar but I drink it plain without anything. For me it's just refreshing.

The cup in the picture is very special. As you can see my mom's name is on it and yes her name is Joy. I am very into Asian Teas especially Green Tea which is my favorite and a 'MUST HAVE ' for me every morning.

The two teas that I love to drink can be seen to your right. I use all Natural Green Tea and it is completely organic. It has no caffeine and no preservatives. The best ever., completely 100% green tea leaves. My mom found this tea in a Chinese Supermarket here in Trinidad. I also love their Jasmine - Slim Tea. It's natural and has Hawthorn berry, Germinated barley, Tangerine peel, Radish seed, Phaseol Calcaratus, Pogostermon Cablin and Jasmine Tea on the ingredients list.

All Food Photos are the Property of http://serveandeat.blogspot.com/

Note: Always look at the ingredients listed on products before purchasing them.


Good Morning Everyone

Jannishal


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. You're always welcome. And I posted a reply in your blog.

    Jannishal

    ReplyDelete

Hillsong Music